Personal data (surname, name, email address) supplied to SSP Societa Sviluppo Porti SRL (known as the “Data Controller”), with head office Via Pionieri e Aviatori d’Italia 203, 16154 Genoa – Italy, legally representing themselves pro-tempore.
This data will be used to supply information of commercial and promotional nature, relating to the activities and events of the Society.
The legal justification for this treatment of data is that it has been supplied by you with the explicit request to receive the newsletter.
Your personal data will be retained for 24 months from acquisition.
Regarding the guidelines 679/2016, you have the right to ask for:
- access to your personal data, ratification or cancellation of said data.
- limitation of the processing of your personal data, or to oppose it completely.
- the right to move or transfer your personal data
- the right to oppose the society’s suggestions
- the right to not be subjected to a decision uniquely based on automated data processing (including profiling) which could produce legal or other consequences to you
The above actions can be carried out by writing an email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the following postal address SSP Societa Sviluppo Porti SRL, Via Pionieri e Aviatori d’Italia 203, 16154 Genoa – Italy
If you feel the processing or use of your personal data is in violation of the guidelines, you have the right to complain to the authorities as per Art.77 of the guidelines or to contact your own legal representative (as per Art. 79).
The use of your personal data is necessary to proceed with subscription to the newsletter.
If you do not supply personal data, you will not receive the newsletter.
The person responsible for Data Protection can be contacted by writing an email to email@example.com or writing a letter to the address mentioned above