In signing up for the event (hereinafter referred to as “the Event”), organized by the company S.S.P. Società Sviluppo Porti S.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as “the Organizer”), by signing this document, the undersigned accepts all the terms and conditions stated in this form.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA EX ART.13 EU REGULATION 2016/679
S.S.P. Società Sviluppo Porti S.r.l., in quality of Data Controller, in accordance with Article 13, EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), hereby informs you about the processing of the data you have released by filling in the Event registration form and the data gathering during the course of the Event, including including images of you and/or your voice.
The Data Controller is the company S.S.P. Società Sviluppo Porti S.r.l. with registered office in Genoa, Via Pionieri ed Aviatori d’Italia, No. 203, VAT No. 09456560011, in quality of its legal representative pro tempore (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”).
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted by writing to the email address email@example.com, or by writing to the same, by ordinary mail, at the registered office of the Data Controller.
DATA SUBJECT OF THE PROCESSING
Your first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, your image and voice, the name of the Yacht of which you are captain.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will be subject to both paper (e.g., collection of paper forms) and electronic processing.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- for Event registration;
- for commercial communications regarding events and initiatives of the Controller;
- for the communication of your data to third parties, subject to your consent, for the sending of commercial communications by them. The list of recipients may be requested at any time from the Holder;
- for the use of your image and voice, filmed during the Event, for the purpose of the production and dissemination of information and communication material, including by web (including downloading), social media, e-mail, TV and press.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis justifying the processing of your personal data for the purpose referred to in 1. above is the contractual relationship relating to your registration for the Event.
The legal basis justifying the processing of your personal data for the purposes set forth in 2. and 3. is your consent.
The legal basis justifying the processing of your personal data for the purpose mentioned in point 4. is your consent given by signing the authorization for the use of your image.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data relating to your registration for the Event will be retained for the duration of the Event and, at its end, until the statute of limitations of the rights that may be asserted by the Owner by means of such data or until the terms provided for fulfilling legal obligations if longer.
Your contact data used for sending communications regarding events and initiatives of the Data Controller, will be retained for as long as you demonstrate interest in receiving such communications, or until you withdraw your consent exercisable at any time.
Your contact information used for sending commercial communications, will be retained for two years after their acquisition, or until the revocation of consent exercisable by you at any time.
Audio-visual material containing your image and voice, acquired during the course of the Event will be retained for as long as the duration of the promotional and/or informational campaign for which it will be used, or until the revocation of consent exercisable by you at any time.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data may be disclosed to the following parties:
– Public Safety Authorities.
– Insurance Companies or Service Companies.
– Legal firms in case of litigation.
– To third parties for the sending of their commercial communications, with prior consent for the purposes and under the terms set out in this policy.
– Companies contracted to provide assistance to the Controller’s computer system.
Some of these individuals act as Data Processors and have been specifically appointed for the sole purpose of performing the services related to the execution of the aforementioned activities.
The full list of appointed Data Processors, which by its nature is changeable, is available in an always updated version by making a request to the Data Controller.
Your images and voice captured during the course of the Event may be published and disseminated, including via web (including downloading), social media, email, TV and print media.
For the above purpose, the said images and voices may be sent to the entities appointed by the Data Controller to perform the above communication and dissemination activities.
Your personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, should it become necessary, will be entitled to move the servers outside the EU as well. In this case, the Data Controller assures as of now that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of your data in the registration form is mandatory in order to proceed with the registration and participate in the Event.
Consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending communications regarding events and initiatives or commercial communications from the Owner and/or third parties is not mandatory to participate in the Event.
Consent to the processing of Your images and voice captured during the Event is not mandatory to participate in the Event.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right, within the limits prescribed by the Regulations, to:
– obtain data and information on the processing, in particular in relation to the type of personal data processed, the purposes for which the personal data are processed, the period of processing and the persons to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
– Obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
– Obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you (so-called right of deletion) in the following cases: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (ii) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of personal data, if they are processed on the basis of such consent; (iii) You have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you if they are not processed for a legitimate interest of the Data Controller; (iv) the processing of personal data does not comply with the law. However, the retention of your personal data by the Controller is lawful if it is necessary to enable the Controller to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
– obtain that personal data concerning you be only retained without any other use being made of it (so-called right of limitation) in the following cases: (i) You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (ii) the processing of the personal data is unlawful and You object, however, to the deletion of the personal data by the Data Controller; (iii) the personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim; (iv) You object to the processing and are awaiting verification as to whether the Controller’s legitimate grounds for processing, if any, outweigh your own;
– submit opposition at any time to the processing of data and in particular to the processing of data processed for direct marketing purposes, including in relation to services identical to those already provided by the Controller, and for the purpose of profiling (so-called right of opposition);
– receive in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format the personal data concerning you, if they are processed pursuant to a contract or on the basis of your consent, and/or request that the personal data concerning you be transmitted to another data controller, if feasible (so-called right to portability);
– withdraw consent at any time to the processing for which it is requested. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before revocation.
The above rights may be exercised upon request to that effect to be sent to the dedicated e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing by regular mail to the Data Controller, Via Pionieri e Aviatori d’Italia n. 203, Genoa, Italy.
You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or which affects you in a similar significant way.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is taking place in violation of the provisions of the Regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor, as provided for in Article 77 of the Regulations, or taking appropriate legal action as provided for in Article 79 of the Regulations.